A:EftP - Graymold patch mistake!?!?

WEll well...perhaps I made a mistake with the graymold patch.

I need it for the healing of Hathwisa but when trying to find it it says " ravaged remains of a graymold path"...hmmm...remember That I told someone that this patch was still there..dont remember who. Well anyway now I have a hard time trying to cure Patricks wife.

I have the recipe and I have given it to Kai but I cant seem to get any further then that. (have graymold )

Suggestions?

The graymold patch northeast of Freehold of Kyass will regrow after enough time. The first time you return when it hasn't grown back there is a message that you will have to wait.

There are other places that have graymold if you are in a hurry, but you usually have to fight somethings.

IIRC, if you have the graymold & you've given Kai the recipe, you still need to ask him to make you a potion (you have to ask after you've given him the ingredients).

If you don't want to wait for the patch to regenerate (which happens reasonably quickly anyway...) you could go try the sliths at the top of the Waterfall Warren. I'm pretty sure that they have some (& some mandrake too)

There are some premade Graymold Salve for the quest too. They usually lie around in some dungeons. I think the Slith Temple has one. Thoroughly disappointed with it though. For a vaunted elixir, it sure don't play the part.

P.S. Is there a shop that sells graymold at a cheap price (very reasonable)?

none sells graymold as far as I know and I have met pretty much every salesperson.

1 person wanted herbs (graymold was 1 of those) as quest and I had filled that quest before getting to P's tower and went to do other quests and exploring and found graymold either at waterfalls or some box at bandits lairs/Sliths places/battle against Slith groups/etc.