Kellem Elite Warriors

Bushwhacker2k

Okay, about fed up with this part...

I can slay dragons, I'm at the maximum level possible with some of the most impressive gear imaginable and I'm a member of the hands of avalon, the most feared fighting force in all of Lynaeus...

... and a few of these elite warriors can pose a serious threat to me? I've nearly gotten overrun by these guys again and again and each one has as much health as Zephyrine, a 200 year old dragon?

I just don't know what to say at this point, it's obvious it's meant for them to be a challenge at this point in the game but it doesn't make any sense relative to the story...

what difficulty?

what chars and stats?

what equipment?

what fight do you mean, in castle or in town? either case on your 1st turn use speed scroll and if you have shaman then summon help (hellhound or drake if possible) and if you have fighter too (shadowwalker or blademaster) then on his turn move him to confront attacking enemies so he blocks some of them and slows some of them and on next round casters should use area spells on 1st attack and then their main attack on 2nd attack to whoever is closest to them or heal. party if you have shaman and healing needed..

Originally Posted By: Lilith
Keep in mind also that some of the enemies in the endgame are supposed to be avoided rather than defeated. Look for ways around groups of patrolling warriors before you charge into battle.

Yeah, I did recognize that was definitely the case. I think my complaint was mostly that it was so staggeringly unrealistic with how powerful they were, just so they'd be a gameplay element that I'd have to treat differently.

I'm reasonably certain if any group in the pact had warriors half that strong they'd never need Hands to assist them.

Also, I did better the next time I fought them, I had been conserving my energy because I had no idea when I'd be able to restore my fatigue next. In addition to that, one of my failings is that I nearly never use consumables, even though I stockpile tons of them.

Originally Posted By: Bushwhacker2k
I'm reasonably certain if any group in the pact had warriors half that strong they'd never need Hands to assist them.

That might be exactly the same thing they realized.

—Alorael, who would also keep his super-elite warriors hidden. He's pretty sure Avadon takes a dim view of anything resembling real competition.

Originally Posted By: Am I not audible?
Originally Posted By: Bushwhacker2k

That might be exactly the same thing they realized.

—Alorael, who would also keep his super-elite warriors hidden. He's pretty sure Avadon takes a dim view of anything resembling real competition.

It certainly seems that way, since nobody seemed to notice anything was amiss until half our citadel was destroyed >_>

---

On an unrelated note, you, sir, have quite a number of posts...

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
alorael is 1 big spammer, there ain't many threads he hasn't posted.

and back to topic: those fighters in dhorla stead are tough but that's what they've been trained.

Yeah, Dhorla Stead was kinda getting me too, but not nearly as much as the singular soldiers that had as much life as a dragon.