Mortiz'Kri's Tower Cellar with Runed Door

Bhima

Most of the time I've found that a little bit of patience and returning to a dungeon will solve most of my problems. However, I'm feeling a little impatient up here in Moritz'Kri's tower.

I've cleared out the dungeon, except for the latent daemon summoned by Moritz, and I'm irked that I cannot get into the chamber with the rune-protected door in the cellars below the main tower.

I've slewn everyone and everything, and haven't seemed to disable the power to that rune.

Any guidance?

• 6 months later...

I've done Eye Leira's other quests - I asked if she had anything else for me and she said no. I have not yet turned in the quest to deal with Moritz Kri... perhaps that's the problem.

EDIT: Ah... got the quest... but not until after I had been all the way down to the bottom of Avadon Dungeon, talked to Redbeard, and reported back to Hand Callan. And then told Leira I knew about her past bad behavior. She doesn't mentioned a ruined door... just gives me something to aid in the quest returning to Moritz Kri's tower.