Blademaster leveling guide?

lokiju

Anyone know which branch is the best way for Blademasters to get to Blade Sweep? I am thinking the middle passive tree looks best as I will likely never use archery...

Anyone have any thoughts on the other classes as well? There are lots of threads listing abilities, but I don't see much in the way of opinions on their usefulness.

The requirements are cumulative, not alternatives. You need both the left and middle trees to get Blade Sweep.

The middle tree is the best, but the left tree is also solid. You'll need archery quite often, you'll want to maximize your Melee Training skill, and Hamstring is a reasonable way to deal damage.

—Alorael, who actually prefers the middle and right trees. Blade Sweep is fine, but it's usually not what you want in the most difficult fights, which tend to have fewer and stronger enemies. Triumphant Roar, on the other hand, is always great.

Also archery is quite important when you can't physically reach your target, which will occur quite often simply because your some of your characters tread around seemingly enjoying the perimeter while other party members engage the front lines. And an arrow can save you from wasting a round without damage or using a scarab ability.

Which in my opinion makes archery useful. Although I admit that on my first playthrough I went for Call of the Frenzy because Battle Frenzying the entire party equals good thing.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Sharpshooter spray at 8th level with high dexterity is extremely deadly. Using archery multiplier items and you can get it to 500+ damage to every creature in the area of effect.

On my next playthrough, I will have to go the archery way, and see about getting this 500+ damage of which you speak. I will call my Blademaster Robin of Locksley.