Hidden Ogres

bonnie_lou

I can't remember if the place I'm thinking about IS the Beraza woods, but if it is, it should be in connection with the quest of locating the looted caravan for the merchant, right?

If so: after pressing the switch, continue up the path to the west (top left corner of your screen) ...What was before a dead-end will now continue towards an area with a trapdoor in it - and beneath that... Who knows. wink

So, maybe I am confusing two different things. In the Beraza Woods, not the Beraza Pits, there is a switch on a wooden wall. My character hears the sound of stone scraping against stone, but I can never find any door that it opens. This may not be connected with the Hidden Ogres quest, but it must open something!

The hidden ogres that Commander Peveral wants you to kill are found in the Bandit Roads zone. The ogres are found in the northeast corner of the zone. Follow the totems and you can't miss it. The secret switch is located on the north wall directly in front of some trash on the ground. The section of wall the opens is very close to the switch between two totems.

Dikiyoba.