Geneforge 2 - Unalignment?

The town shouldn't be hostile because you joined another faction...that is, hostile in a sense of attacking you hostile. If they are attacking, you must have angered them by attacking someone in that faction in another zone somewhere. I think only a code can make them un-hostile.

If you did join another faction, you must go to the faction's leader and tell them you wish to leave. Then (if necessary) you can go to Learned Darian and he (or is it she in G2?) can make any faction you want willing to let you join.

I hope that helps!

If they are hostile from doing something like stealing, you can use this cheat to make them forgive you

pleaselikeme

If you want to make sure you are not in a sect, you can use the cheat

clearallsects

This is of course if you want to use cheat codes and didn't deactivate them.

Originally Posted By: Mod.
If they are hostile from doing something like stealing, you can use this cheat to make them forgive you
pleaselikeme

If you want to make sure you are not in a sect, you can use the cheat
clearallsects

Thank you so much for these hints. This turned out to be an interesting problem to solve. First I tried "clearallsects", but when I entered Zhass-Uss I still got the message that they hated me because I was in a different sect.

Then I tried "pleaselikeme" and it worked. I have no idea what I did to tick the city off in the first place, so I don't feel too bad about using a cheat code to cure the problem. Especially since the game gave me one message and the problem was something completely different!

Thank you so much for your help.