Stuck on Jenell's character quest

Krysis

When i reached the hidden area where the warrior and shaman huts were, i was able to enter the warrior hut fine, but i still cannot enter the shaman hut. I have already talked to the warriors inside of the warrior hut and let them go, but the shaman hut is "barred" from the inside or something.

Thanks for all the help! (and early appologies if i'm being blind or something)

~Krysis

I have made it to Jarlswood, talked with Vid, regrouped with Jenell, and am now making my way through the hidden forest.

I am at the south side of the second revealed area near a pond and some discoloured trees. It is obvious that there is a yet-to-be-revealed path here, which I am unable to trigger the dialogue (from the text file),

> "Jenell looks around. _This is a dark forest, and the path is faint. Still, with so many warriors ..._ She walks to the end of this clear space and kicks aside some of the underbrush. There is a narrow path on the other side, winding through the trees." <

Can anyone assist me? I would like to make it through these trees & continue with the game.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: ChrizzlyBear
I'm stuck on this quest too, for the same reason. Can someone give me the precise location of the trapdoor? I'm pretty sure I checked almost everywhere...

You know where you killed the outlaws and let them go (for jennell's loyalty)? There is a storeroom at the bottom right of the map, and the trapdoor is just above/right of that refrigerator thing.

Edit: if that wasn't specific enough, I took a screenshot of where it is. The trapdoor is where I circled with a spraybrush in paint.

Edit2: Provided link by request

http://i51.tinypic.com/ekpbvc.jpg

Originally Posted By: Sidelines
I have made it to Jarlswood, talked with Vid, regrouped with Jenell, and am now making my way through the hidden forest.

I am at the south side of the second revealed area near a pond and some discoloured trees. It is obvious that there is a yet-to-be-revealed path here, which I am unable to trigger the dialogue (from the text file),
> "Jenell looks around. _This is a dark forest, and the path is faint. Still, with so many warriors ..._ She walks to the end of this clear space and kicks aside some of the underbrush. There is a narrow path on the other side, winding through the trees." <

Can anyone assist me? I would like to make it through these trees & continue with the game.

I have the same problem too.

And now is OK

• 1 month later...

I'd like to hear of other people's strategies during this quest. I'm kinda stuck at the entrance of the Shaman's hideout, trying not to kill anyone but what can you do when one of your characters is swarmed and can't move without laying waste to some of them. I thought the reproducing bulwark could build me a wall to hide behind but the only thing i've gotten them to do is to fill my pack with a bunch of worthless bricks. the speed pods don't get you far enough out of the way and past. stealth is impossible in that area. I've just been thinking maybe let a wolf take all the action and let my party run by to the entrance.

Originally Posted By: Phariton
I'd like to hear of other people's strategies during this quest. I'm kinda stuck at the entrance of the Shaman's hideout, trying not to kill anyone but what can you do when one of your characters is swarmed and can't move without laying waste to some of them. I thought the reproducing bulwark could build me a wall to hide behind but the only thing i've gotten them to do is to fill my pack with a bunch of worthless bricks. the speed pods don't get you far enough out of the way and past. stealth is impossible in that area. I've just been thinking maybe let a wolf take all the action and let my party run by to the entrance.
I don't believe Jenell will get mad at you for killing the guards outside of the building. The ones inside are the ones you are supposed to save.