G2 Demon's Bile & More

What does Demon's Bile do? I have yet to find a real use for it. Matt's walkthrough mentions the shaper in south rising road making a shaped breastplate, but I was wondering if there is something better that it could be used for.

I'm also running a powergame on torment, agent class. I Have 55 extra skill points just laying about (was at one point 81). I have just left the awakened, played with phariton a bit, and I think I'm ready to join the next group.

First, where do I put my skill points? I have plenty of modifiers for leadership and mechanics. I'm not worried about those. High Battle Magic allows me to kill drakons in one turn (15AP helps too).

Also, I was thinking I'd join the servants, then the barzites, then the takers, but what order should I join the other sects (and if I destroy the magus complex for Zachary, can I also get credit from the Barzites? That'd solve my issue)?

Stats without items and charms:

Strength-3

Dexterity-4

Intelligence-6

Endurance-6

Melee-5

Missile-2

Quick Action-5

Parry-8

Battle M-14

Blessing M-6

Mental M-6

Spellcraft-6

Fire-0

Battle-0

Magic-0

Healing Craft-1

Leadership-6

Mechanics-10

Luck-2

Owned Charms: Infiltrator's, Skein of Wisdom, Lucky, Physician's, Clawbug

I'm killing drakons in one round already (3 in kill). Only one creature has evaded a strong daze (3). I can put more to spellcraft though; that'll help everything.

I also have all the bonus armor pieces, so these are not my item'd stats.

Should I raise intelligence? I can only cast kill 3 times before having to use firebolt, the claymore, or running away.