A6 - Blosk Food Horders

VCH

So I'm replaying some of A6 and doing some quests I skipped. I'm having a problem with the food thieves North of Dharmon.

I approach the gate and some guys come out and tell me to strip down, take off my armour, weapons, etc so I can come inside. But when I do that they don't let me in, they just kill my party. What's up with that? I've done everything they asked of me. Is there another entrance?

Originally Posted By: VCH
So I'm replaying some of A6 and doing some quests I skipped. I'm having a problem with the food thieves North of Dharmon.

I approach the gate and some guys come out and tell me to strip down, take off my armour, weapons, etc so I can come inside. But when I do that they don't let me in, they just kill my party. What's up with that? I've done everything they asked of me. Is there another entrance?

I know, right? That reminds me of the time in Geneforge where you can surrender to those bandits, but they just kill you instead when you're defenseless and unarmed! So unfair!