A6 - Storehouse in Spire

Domar

Hey there guys, I figured i'd try turning on the noclip for fun and to complete my map down in the arena, however, I noticed there was another area just to the west, which apparently is the warehouse of spire, the one with the ogre blocking the way in, according to what I saw, the only way in is actually the trap door inside the warehouse, what with the wheel locking the gate shut, and no other obvious way inside, but the ogre is just another spire guard, there doesn't seem to be a way to get passed him and inside to loot it without angering the entire town, is there?

Edit: Oh, also, two other less important things, in bharga, is there any way into the fort area without needing to kill the regular citizens? and the clan the job board wants you to kill off seem like regular people just trying to make their way, is there any rationalization for completing that quest?

Edit2: with the quest from the castle, I think its named help for silvar, where the woman wandering around the castle wants you to report the problems to a commander, I did so and even did the help needed, but she just disappeared and now quest appears to be permanently stuck in my log, what can I do to get rid of this quest?

You need to ask Levitt for help with Silvar. He will be annoyed, but there are no consequences.

As for Spire, I know of no way to get in the storehouse. My last playthrough I ended up killing everyone in Spire (as a consequence of doing a different quest that I did badly) but forgot to loot the warehouse. I felt a certain amount of guilt about killing all of those innocent civilians, but that's what vodka is for. Depending on the outcome you want, and who and what you're willing to kill later, you can pretty much wipe out everyone in the Abyss with no consequences. And, of course, you get loot and experience for doing it. And guilt.

Like you, however, I did not drive the clan off their land. I may be a thief and a murderer, but I'm not a complete jerk.

Nothing spectacular at that storage which Ogre guards and no way to get to that storeroom at arena.

Help for Silvar: Can be done after you get to speak to Levitt and after Levitt has promised you talk to that woman again and that way quest gets solved, she doesn't vanish from Castle but moves alot.

Thanks for all the info guys, that solves 1, 2, and 3, but for 4, the woman, Jasmine, always stayed in the courtyard where all the guys trained, she did walk around but never seemed to leave it, I had talked to Levitt, he said he'd get it done, I later got the quest to go and actually do the help myself, which I completed, and talked to the mayor about, turned it in to Levitt, figured i'd go and visit Jasmine when I noticed I still had the quest to help her in my log, shes no longer in the courtyard, or any place in the castle, i've wandered around it for over an hour, shes nowhere to be found.

So you didn't talk to her after Levitt said he was going to help Silvar? That should have removed the quest. Maybe when you did the help Silvar quest, you somehow canceled your ability to finish the earlier quest. Seems like a bug, or at least an annoying feature, but no big deal. If you can't find her at the castle, try looking around Silvar -- she might be there.

Tried Silvar, maybe shes supposed to be on the road leading there, but i'm not gonna walk that distance again, does anyone know if theres a way to actually delete the quests in your log? Oh, and another thing, at Formello, I decided to take care of the Protectors on the West end of the bridge, I was close to getting rid of them, but theres two Flingers and two Spearmen, they just keep respawning, is there any way to get rid of them permanently?

west bridge near formello is meant for near endgame chars due there alot casters and beastmasters and alot sliths throwing spears and punching you with spears and that black slith which does alot damage. best way to clear it is go from east to there (north from Fort Draco) and buff up before fight and then keep your party near each others so casters can use mass healing effectively and rebuff/unshackle mind if need. it is tough fight even at normal.

start attacking with bows to get sliths run on to you and then switch to swords/poles and start pounding them with weapons and icy rain/smite (arcane blow is more effective but uses much more spellpoints).