A6 - Assistance with my build for a torment run.

Cthulhu

How does this build sound?

Orrin, Slith tank:

Str: 5

Dex: 3

Int: 2

End: 5

5 melee Weapons

2 Pole Weapons

3 QA

4 Hardiness

3 Nature Lore

1 F.A

Divinely Touched

Palancar, Slith rogue:

Str: 5

Dex: 3

Int: 2

End: 3

6 Pole

4 QA

8 Tools

4 Nature

Divine

Trianna, Human Priest:

Str: 2

Dex: 2

Int: 5

End: 4

6 Priest

4 Arcane Lore

3 Spellcraft

3 Nature

Divine

Nukem, Human Mage:

Str: 2

Dex: 2

Int: 6

End: 4

6 Mage

2 Arcane

2 Spell

Divine

Cthulhu, not even an hour passed since your original post. Bumping it is definitely outside of internet etiquette. This message board is not a 24/7 service.

General advice for torment: make everyone a slith with divinely touched. Your built seems a bit heavy on nature lore.

Hold off until after the Gnass quests and get training in Nature Lore and Arcane Lore instead of using skill points. You can also hold off on spellcraft by increasing your level in mage and/or priest spells.

Only pick one weapon type for fighter for melee attacks, so either melee weapons or pole weapons, but not both.

Originally Posted By: *i
Cthulhu, not even an hour passed since your original post. Bumping it is definitely outside of internet etiquette. This message board is not a 24/7 service.

General advice for torment: make everyone a slith with divinely touched. Your built seems a bit heavy on nature lore.

Bumping it is outside of internet etiquette? I didn't know the internet had any such etiquette. Well then, my apologies to the server.

Ok, i'll do that, Randomizer.

Cthulhu, now you are being rude and I will not have rules be dismissed. This is your formal warning. Any further transgression may result in your account being permanently suspended.

There has been something called netiquette since the Use Net days. We've had very similar distilled rules here. Bumping after less than an hour is not polite at all.

Lolwut?

No, seriously. It seemed to me like a small joke and a confirmation to Randomizer that he'd try the strategy he suggested. Where, exactly, was this so-called rudeness?

Anyway, try not to branch out too much on your characters. Don't overspecialize, but try to keep characters within the same slot (fighter, mage, priest, etc).

Originally Posted By: *i
Dismissing that netiquette exists and apologizing to the server, an inanimate object, is rudeness.

I don't think he was dismissing that netiquette existed, and either way, threatening someone with a perma-ban over such a minor issue is far more rude than cracking a snarky joke. Especially since he was not informed that it WAS a breach in the CoC until said formal warning. Heck, I didn't even know of that rule until now.

I'm just saying that what you're doing here seems like massive overkill against a minor infraction with little-to-no malicious intent. He's new, mistakes happen. Just cut him some slack here.

Originally Posted By: Cthulhu
Oh drat, I didn't mean for something like this to occur, sorry for any conflict that might have occurred as a result of my topic here >.>

In any case, thanks for the advice, Nicoa.

Dont worry. I understand why you bumped. you just wanted to start playing asap.
In the future only bump after a day orso.

well have fun

PS best stat to upgrade is luck , very cheap and better the hardiness for example.
also dont use 2 different weapon styles and lower your nature lore a bit, you dont need that much the until a bit later.