A6 - Duel wield CHeAt/CaCK DREAM WTH? OMG OMG OMG?!?!?

yesterday I dreamed of me wielding a spear and a shield. and then dreamed of me being a slith holding a spear and a sword (not a wave blade! O.M.G. WAS THIS DREAM REAL OR NOT?!?! Can this really happen. If so please lemme know. smile BTW I'm finally playing avernum 6 and it owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh TY Vogel... now let's see how the storyline is.

EDIT: Btw: What's like best duel wield that you would want on avernum? (Answer if u wanna idc.) tongue

My best weaps "dream weaps" would be wielding two blood slith spears from avernum 5 or two steel halbreds!

What's so special about wave blades you ask? Well... You can not wield 2 waveblades because it is "too heavy". This is most likely a mechanism that the editor of Av6 did to make melee weaps powerful but not over powerful. Eiither that or my character has waaay low str for 2 waveblades. But I'm pretty sure that there was going to be a disadantage to duel wield. So far it owns..... I still wonder if my dream was just a dream.... tongue