A6 - Stuck in Bargha

mrcaulfie

Salutations -

Okay, so I'm currently stuck in Bargha with no way to continue on in the game (I think). I've killed Farrar, Annatolia is dead (no thanks to me) and I stupidly never received any mission from her to snoop around in Bargha. Am I screwed here? Or am I just missing something.

I cannot open any of the gates - each time I try I get a message saying the gates are too heavy for me.

Any ideas or am I going to have to backtrack to an earlier saved game?

Thanks,

Mr. Caulfie

If you planted the "bug" under Annatolia's bed, then her death is thanks to you--and I don't know how else she'd have gotten dead.

It was the priestess in Spire who gave the mission to snoop in Bargha. That may be moot now, I'm not sure, but it's only a side quest, anyway.

I didn't do the "Kill Farrar" quest, but I'm pretty sure all you need to do is kill him; I don't remember any requirement to open any gates. Just leave.

In any case, I don't see anything stopping you from continuing on with the game.

Once Annatolia is dead you can't get the quest from the Spire priestess.

The gates you are talking about only open if you are doing the kill Farrar quest for Melanchion and have killed Farrar. This gives you a safer route out of Bargha. There is also some minor loot out of sight.

There is nothing to stop you from leaving the way you came into town. The guards and one other will attack, the townspeople will flee, but that only means that there is no one left to go hostile when you loot the place.

I can't figure out how to exit Bargha to the East - I can't get through any of the gates to proceed out of the Abyss.

I can leave town the way I came in, but I can't figure out how to continue on with the game then. I've not met Melanchion yet or been past the Abyss.

Sorry - I wasn't that clear before.