G3-Purification labs

Firecage

I don't think there is a zone called "Purification Labs." Do you mean the Purification Plant, on Dhonal, or maybe the Crumbling Lab on Gull, or the Benerii-Eo Lab on Spears?

I'll assume you mean the Purification Plant.

If you enter from the north, and head south, you should a cabinet with key; I don't remember where you need it, but you definitely need it to get through the zone. Then you need to leave and go around to the south entrance and talk to the servant mind -- he unlocks something or other than will also help. Leave and heal and prepare for a tough trek. When you return, enter combat immediately, and stay there for a long time. You'll periodically take damage, but being in combat slows it down.

The entrance to the Inner Plant is roughly at the center of the west edge of the zone. Make your way there and enter the Inner Plant. In the Inner Plant, follow one of the outer corridors around the edge, avoid the dangerous center area. On the west side, you'll have to find and deactivate several crystal pylon thingies. This will purge the deadly atmosphere and make it much easier to explore. A bunch of extra security golems live in a room in the northwest. You can use mechanics/living tools to shut them down.

Hope this helps.