How to increase level using cheat engine 5.5

irfan

SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST

first install cheat engine.launch geneforge 5 then load your game.after that launch cheat engine and click on processor button and select geneforge5 from the processor list.

on the left side you will find a button named "ADD ADRESS MANUALLY" click on it and type"007173EA" AND THAN PRESS OK.

When you have done this double click on value of adress and increase the last two OR three digits.now launch your game again and you will find that your LEVEL,HEALTH,ESSENCE and SPELL ENERGY has increased.

NOTE:I HAVE USED GENEFORGEDX.EXE FOR LEVEL CHANGE.

Originally Posted By: lordofdc
Why would I want to use this? Personally cheating ruins the game for me. It is much more fun to play it fair.

And some people have much more fun cheating. Why would they ruin the fun by playing fair?

—Alorael, who will have you repeat the gaming mantra: it's a game. It's supposed to be fun. The most fun way to play is the right way to play.

Originally Posted By: Tuesday Never Happened
Why would I want to use this? Personally cheating ruins the game for me. It is much more fun to play it fair.

And some people have much more fun cheating. Why would they ruin the fun by playing fair?

—Alorael, who will have you repeat the gaming mantra: it's a game. It's supposed to be fun. The most fun way to play is the right way to play.

I agree, too bad this does not apply to multiplayer games frown!

Originally Posted By: Geneforgeisformeyukkyu
Originally Posted By: Tuesday Never Happened

I agree, too bad this does not apply to multiplayer games frown!

Yes, that is true...guese the world of gaming logic changes in online games.

first launch geneforge 5 & load your game.Bring up the stats screen by clicking on question mark (?) of your player.minimize geneforge 5 and launch cheat engine & click on processor button and select geneforge5.exe file.double click on "ADD ADRESS MANUALLY" and type the following adress ( 007175E0).

set it value to 9999 not more than this and if you do so then skill points will be negative.