Kayar Spire - how do I sabotage experiment without making Taygen hostile?[G5]

marvin

I joined Astoria's faction.

I sabotaged the purity agent, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it without alerting Taygen and making him hostile.

Is it possible to do it without alerting him? I dumped the vat. Other spot showed a way to overload the power, however, I couldn't do that because there was a 'saftey.'

Is there a negative consequence to alerting Taygen other than his Oasis being hostile?

The negative consequence of alerting Taygen is if you are playing the Trakovite faction because you need to be able to go back to the Oasis. Astoria and Alwan factions don't matter as much except that the Oasis is now closed for trading and training.

It's possible to do this by having enough mechanics to overload the power long enough to draw some of the workers out of the area. Then it's a matter of staying in fight mode and going through the conduits to avoid being seen. Save several times so you can go back to an earlier point if you are seen.