Random cave with calderas ...

MissSea

It feels like I'm slogging through this ... since I'm a completist, I keep passing these pits I need to explore. Bear with me ...

So I found a pit near Harkin's Landing. Right after you leave the rapids, if you head due south and hug the west wall, you'll come upon it. Is there a trick to getting through this stuff? Every time I try to sneak out onto the lava floor, I get scorched by one of those calderas. Is there a trick? Am I approaching an area from the wrong side? I'm thinking no because unless you come from where I am, you're stuck with no boat (and having to go back where you came from).

Thanks!

MissSea smile

The area with lots of caldera in the room and some lizards is a pain. The only way to deal with it is to stay in fight mode and try to avoid finishing near the center of the room where you can get hit with multiple calderas.

One trick of Synergy's for a party of 4 is to leave the healers back near the entrance to the room and have them cast heal. The fighters can move around and loot/kill. If anyone dies well it's a quick boat trip to Harkin's Landing to raise them and repeat.

Whenever you deal with caldera stay in fight mode until you are out of the area. This will reduce the damage.