A6 - Northern pylons? Where?

Clocknova

None of the other northern pylons are available to you, I believe, until you've finished the battle alongside Solberg and reported your success back to Levitt. (One isn't available until you do two of the other three quests after that.) Even the previously broken one does become available, though, so you do a lot less rowing.

I just think it's funny that the one pylon you can't use again to get back north is Formello. It would be so much fun to pop in, nuke some sliths, and pop back out.

Originally Posted By: Kreador
I just think it's funny that the one pylon you can't use again to get back north is Formello. It would be so much fun to pop in, nuke some sliths, and pop back out.

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to keep that pylon active?

I didn't try this, but I'm wondering - if you are able to fight your way out of Formello, after the arena fight, and kill all the slith on the way, does that save the Formello pylon?

Because, I agree, it would be cool if you could pop into Formello via its pylon, any time you wanted, after the fact... grin