The Adventure Continues!

Starrodkirby86

Okay, well... I defeated the Alien Slime and the Cockroaches. I went to the Tower of Magi and got new spells along with some uh... stuff. I just wanted to know where is the next quest (Any major one) that has nothing to do with registering it. Also, what about the murders in New Formello??? And finally, where is Dispel Barrier? If you can answer at least one of them I will truly apperciate it. smile

Quote:
Originally written by popstar64:
Okay, well... I defeated the Alien Slime and the Cockroaches. I went to the Tower of Magi and got new spells along with some uh... stuff. I just wanted to know where is the next quest (Any major one) that has nothing to do with registering it. Also, what about the murders in New Formello??? And finally, where is Dispel Barrier? If you can answer at least one of them I will truly apperciate it. smile
Oh yeah this is Exile III.

I don't remember Exile III, but I've played Avernum 3 some month ago...Hope it's the same.

Dispel Barrier is your reward for the Troglo Castle mission, in (Sharimik) so, not in the demo...

In Avernum 3, about the murders, you have to speak with Aneximander (spelling ?), so, your boss in Upper Avernum, and then, speak with the agent send in the New Formello's Inn.

But I think I've read something like there wasn't Aneximander in Exile III, so...Try the inn.

I think you have to register to get as far north as Sharimik, and the Troglos are further north.

But the tiny registration fee is well worth the years you'll spend playing on it.

I've been playing Exile since it was first released, and it doesn't work on the computer in my flat so I haven't played for about a year. I still miss it!!!