A6 - When does hard get hard?

VCH

(On hard difficulty)

So far I've finished the three first-tier quests and pretty much done everything else in the Great Cave. But I have yet to face anything challenging or even reload worthy. I also have ~30 skill points staked up on each character. I haven't spent any skill points beyond a couple into arcane lore, or nature lore when necessary. Does the game get harder when I leave the Great Cave?

Have you tried the Near Fort Saffron area to recover the Blessed Athame for Lark or followed the tunnel from the Abandoned Tannery north of the Castle into the Remote Marsh?

Also there is Wilkie's Mine.

Most of the demo area is geared to be easy on normal mode and isn't that hard even on torment. The above are the three hardest areas in the Demo.

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
If you have 12 Tool Use, you can also break into one of the tombs under the Memorial Grounds and fight a cultist. Good luck with that.

As long as you are careful and don't mind losing a party member or two, you can lure them over one by one. After all you can always then retreat upstairs and raise them at Portal Keep. Then return and repeat.