Code to give skill points to character?[G5]

Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone knew/if there is a code to give skill points to your character (using scripts I mean) but I don't need an entire talknode just the code (again if there is one) to make it do that, and I mean the skill points you get when you level up. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I've also been wondering where the base of leveling for the Geneforge player character and what script (if it is one) that makes your level up give you skill points unless it's in your saved files data.

alter_stat(A,B);

A= Stat number should correspond to this list by the ratt:

Click to reveal..

Code:
0= strength1 = dexterity2 = intelligence3 = endurance4 = melee weapons5 = missile weapons6 = quick action7 = parry8 = creation armor (only works as it_pet_stats_to_affect = 8 )9 = battle magic10 = mental magic11 = blessing magic12 = spellcraft15 = fire shaping16 = battle shaping17 = magic shaping18 = healing craft20 = leadership21 = mechanics22 = luck40 = firebolt41 = burning spray42 = searer43 = ice spray44 = lighting aura45 = Shocking rain46 = acid Shower47 = kill48 = essence Lances49 = purifying rain50 = daze51 = mindshield aura52 = wrack53 = unlock54 = terror55 = dominate56 = essence shackles57 = strong daze58 = charm59 = mass Madness60 = war blessing61 = protection62 = essence shield63 = speed64 = thorny aura65 = battle aura66 = essence blade67 = essence armor68 = elemental cloak69 = battle roar70 = minor heal71 = cure affliction72 = essence infusion73 = heal74 = regeneration75 = group heal76 = banish affliction77 = major heal78 = aura of cleansing79 = mass restore80 = create fyora81 = create roamer82 = create drayk83 = create kyshakk84 = create drakon85 = create thahd86 = create clawbug87 = create battle alpha88 = create rotghroth89 = create war trall90 = create artila91 = create vlish92 = create glaahk93 = create wingbolt94 = create gazer95 = create ornk100 = set of spore mine early; 1= blue, 2= green, 3= red200 = melee damage protection201 = action points202 = chance to hit, multiplied by 5203 = levels damage in combat204 = hostile effect resistance205 = energy resistance206 = fire resistance207 = poison resistance208 = acid resistance210 = mind effect resistance211 = stun resistance212 = cold resistance213 = damage shield214 = energy preservation215 = stealth216 = damage vs undead, constucts217 = vampiric touch220 = blessing221 = fire essence222 = cold essence223 = acid infusion224 = curse power225 = magic essence226 = speed227 = spines228 = stability229 = strong blessingThe Ratt

B = either use +/-1, +/-2, etc to add/subtract from current value or just 1, 2, etc to set it at that value

Not skill points directly, but through experience points:

award_party_xp( number_of_points, ?? )

I think the first argument is max 999. I'm not certain what the seconds argument is; relates to max level for which you get the points. Typically in user mods a higher number is used (30 or 99).

So to gain levels, repeatedly award XP using the call above.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the topic necromancy, but this is simply wrong.

Originally Posted By: Pyro
From what I've seen thats not possible or at least never implemented in the actual game.

Orly?

Click to reveal..
begintalknode 64;

state = 56;

personality = 0;

nextstate = -1;

condition = get_flag(50,1) == 0;

question = "I would like the information.";

text1 = "In an instant, Syros lurches forward and snaps his jaws. You feel dizzy. You stumble back, disoriented. Eventually, however, your senses return to you. You feel slightly weaker.";

text2 = "_I will tell you this, Shaper. This island was Barred because my creator, Danette, created the Geneforge. It is in the research halls at the northeast corner of the island._";

text3 = "_If you use it, you will gain power beyond your imagining._";

text5 = "Syros sniffs and frowns. _You do not have enough potential in you. Return when you have gained in experience._ (You don't have enough skill points.)";

code =

if (get_pc_skill_pts() < 1) {

clear_strings();

add_string(5);

}

else {

remove_string(5);

change_pc_skill_pts(-1);

set_flag(100,10,2);

set_flag(50,1,1);

}

break;

Also, "set_level(pc_num(),61)" will set you immediately to level 61, but will also raise your base stats to 30 as if you were some mere creation.