So, i "accidentally" killed a bunch of refugees, and now the guards all hate me![G5]

Is there any way out of this predicament?

I came across a camp of refugees north of Mera, and their whining caused me to black out, and when I came to, they were all dead!

But now, the Mera guard seems to think I am some sort of evil homicidal maniac, and attacks me on sight.

Can I ever make peace with them again? I do not have an old save point to go back to!

You are in the zone with the servile bandit, right? Are the guards also in the same zone?

If so, it's probably just those guards that are hostile to you and you should be able to enter the city just fine. The guards there don't help you too much anyway, so you can just kill them.

If not, Dikiyoba will need more explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

You just need to bottleneck the incoming creations with your own creations, if you're playing a creation type. Magic heavy? Daze them and focus on the bandit. If you're playing a warrior/guardian, then slip in the path and kill the rogues one group at a time, and then deal with the bandit.

The Last Archon