Essence pods[G5]

Is there some arbitrary limit on how often one can use essence pods to regain essence?

In my current (demo) game, I used one, shaped a new creation, then wanted to use another to replenish my essence for combat. The log message (gains x essence) appears, but my essence stays at near-zero.

The essence you use to make a creation is permanently tied up in it for as long as it's alive. So if you start with 100 essence and spend 20 essence on a creation, you'll be stuck at 80/100 essence until it dies or you absorb it. After all, it wouldn't be very fair if you could just keep using essence pods to make more and more creations with no limit, would it?

Originally Posted By: pndrev
Thanks, I figured it was something like that, but couldn't find the direct answer in the instructions. wink

pndrev - who believes that 'fighting fair' is the first step to loosing the battle

which is exactly why i use
Click to reveal..
sure you want to view the spoiler?
Click to reveal..
the healmenow cheat after every turn in battle ^^. sometimes during enemy turns (though it's hard to)

Originally Posted By: Lexicon in Reverse
You don't have to use cheats if you give your character several hundred Endurance.

—Alorael, who's just saying that if you're going to tilt the odds, you ought to go all the way. Ooh, and weapons that do 900 damage are nice too!

I use rather primitive script editing programs -.-. I use Tsearch, so to find a value i have to search for it, change it, then search for the new value, etc. I don't know how to find values for damage, and every time i try to raise a skill above/30/31 it just goes back to 30/31