E3: certain places

Saphire Warrior

The room behind Erika is a place, in which it´s not possible to go. I think the room at Khoth´s cave is reachable, at a point of the game, where the dragons want to help you against the vahnatai. I think they wanted to give you some sort of weapon, maybe that helps. (I lost my memory of that place!!! frownmad )

Maybe you meant the room to the south of Sulfras? (the lair in the center of the tree caves)

If you attack Erika with the Cooling Amulets from the Bunker you don't die instantly and can kill her. That doesn't help at all with her back room, though.

There's another such unreachable room in Sulfras' lair. The room near Khoth is reachable if I'm thinking of the right one.

—Alorael, who sort of remembers a few more unreachable rooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure there's a specific button to make the Anama friendly again which is seperate from the generic "make towns friendly" button.

Notye but Neyse would you have to register the editor for that? I only have the free extras.