Parry isn't as useless as it is thought to be[G5]

Acky

Somthing is seriously wrong about Parry here. I've played through this game three times now, with two warriors and a melee-oriented Servile, and I was constantly finding that Parry is vitle for protection. Blows were constantly getting parried, both Melee attacks and Missle attacks. I can at least point out half a dozen different times were Parry was the difference between life or death. My fights in Gorash-Kel with the Unbound is were it really help. About 4 out of every 10 attacks were getting parried.

At first, I wasn't paying much attention to Parry, instead puting my points into Dex. for chances to miss. This didn't work, and I was constantly getting my rump handed to me on a silver pladder, broiled to perfection. Near level 34 in Storm Planes, I adjusted my Skill Point flow is parry, and I was quite safisfied (This was for my second warrior). Like I stated above, a lot of attacks were getting parried, so my Warrior could lay off on the strength and pump other skills that were getting neglected.

So, this information about Parry needs to be double checked. Either my game is blessed, or someone didn't experiment enough on Parry. My Servile is still in Mera-Tev, and the points I used in Parry has been keeping his truffle-seeking nostrels out of Deaths' reaches.

The Last Archon