Howling depths, bottomless Loyalists?

Jerakeen

A quick scan of the forum has not answered this one (and I'm trying to avoid too many spoilers): will the Loyalists in the Howling Depths respawn endlessly? They are no threat to me so far, but I'm really getting bored with destroying an apparently infinite number of archers and bats and whatnot.

If there really were that many of them, they'd have a much better shot at me if they came all at once instead of in small groups--as it is, I pretty much make up what power I used with First Aid after each skirmish.

So all I need to know is whether there's any point in trying to kill them all, or should I just keep moving?

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
The Darkside Loyalists that are endlessly spawned to pursue you don't give experience or count towards first aid.

Yeah, I noticed that when I went back to my game. So they'd wear you down eventually. Will I ever be able to get back there? Because I bypassed the shade or whatever it was in the tiered area.

Originally Posted By: Turtle

Yeah, I noticed that when I went back to my game. So they'd wear you down eventually. Will I ever be able to get back there? Because I bypassed the shade or whatever it was in the tiered area.

That undead monster is just another boss at A5 Howling Depths-area but has some good stuff and experience, same thing with that unstable mass's cave.