Quick Item Use Slot secret..

Zummi

Hey..everyone know about the Quick Item Use Slots right?

Ya put items and blah blah blah..

you can even put weapons there..but there's a hidden catch..

Now..i dont know if someone already knows this but..if you put a weapon in a QIUS with bonuses to stats or resistance..you still get the bonuses!

Even without equipping the weapon!

Now is that a good thing or a bad thing? Of course its good!

For example:

Ya got the Almighty Demonslayer(highest possible melee non-pole weapon attack power)..but yous like the bonuses of the Radiant Soulblade, Seeking Rapier, and Singing Rapier..so..

What are you going to do?

Ya equip the DS and put the other weapons on the QUIS..and poof! Ya get +2LB +4QA +3Parry +2BM +3Anatomy plus the power of the DS!!

I hope this helps and I hope nobody found this out before me..=P

I discovered this in a pretty cute way..

I equipped the Bonding Knife to my mage for the Endurance bonus..then I got the Ghostly Blade..

And I like the bonuses of both..so i equipped the Ghostly Blade while the Bonding Knife was in a QUIS..surprisingly, my HP didn't go down..I thought.."Huh? Maybe if I moved it will go down."

But it didn't..so that led me to testing it..my warrior with an Oozing Blade with the Spear of the Fen in a QUIS..I shouted('cause I was alone=) "WTH!!! OH YEAH!!! WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"

And there you go..now I'm sharing this exploit..

=D

PS: What!? No thank you? ='(

Ooh... you know what else this means? It's possible to get the AP bonuses from both the Cryos Spear and Quicksilver Bulwark, which means you can get 1 AP higher than we originally thought.

8 base

+4 spear, shield, sandals, armor

+1 Fast on Feet

+2 Quick Strike

--

15 before Haste

22 with Haste

Fast on Feet is inconsistent, of course, but you can still get to 14 without FoF. With Haste, that gives you 21 AP per turn. It wasn't possible to break 19.5 without Fast on Feet, before. Now you can get a reliable four hits per turn. Woo.

Four a 4 person party, this makes it easier to get the 4th PC to 10 AP per turn using high Quick Strike as well, since there are so many weapons that boost QS.