Demon Lord Bhorralon missing?

also aswell

I've searched the caves and tunnels below Patricks tower several times and cannot find the demon lord anywhere. I thought he was the one with the four pylons, but that wont do. I've killed everything else down there and find no tunnel unexplored on my maps. It seems I fought him in an earlier game, but old Solberg still tells me the quest over and over... I'm getting annoyed by those occasional slimy masses that keep poping up and want to move on with the game, but sure would like to take Demonslayer along for the ride...

Any tips on where to find him?

West of the pillars. If you haven't actually seen stuff that looks like the basement of a tower and fought a bunch of hellhounds, you haven't been far enough.

—Alorael, who actually missed the demon a few times because it's hiding in the shadows. It's centrally located and not hostile.

He's tricky. I missed him the first time too and killed just about everything else down there before I finally found him.

When you think of a demon lord, the first thing thing that comes to mind is an extremely agressive, overconfident baddy with a huge chip on it's shoulder. However Bhorralon is passive when you first meet him and since he dosn't jump right out and engage you in combat, it's easy to cruise right on past without noticing he's there. Remember the stairs in Patrick's tower that were blocked off at the bottom? He just a few feet south of that.