Reptile Island (spoilers)

Merloon

I don't think anyone important in A4 gives you a dialogue option to eliminate with extreme prejudice. If you get that chance, go ahead and take it. At worst it's a quest that you haven't found yet.

—Alorael, who can think of one semi-exception, but it's both quite obvious and still not something that can wreck your game.

Quote:
Originally written by Two pipe solo:
—Alorael, who can think of one semi-exception, but it's both quite obvious and still not something that can wreck your game.
I can think of two rather important characters you get the dialogue option to kill... and both can have rather unpleasant consequences.

And of course, there are the bounty hunt quests... all three of them.

Quote:
Originally written by arghhhhhhhhh:
there's drakes?
come on jeff you can do better then that!
next you will have a mysterious cult of people who can create living beings and also fight vilish and their monster plaugers
Drakes have been in the Avernum before Geneforge even existed. And the Vahnatai created monster plagues before Geneforge, too.

Dikiyoba.

Quote:
there's drakes?
come on jeff you can do better then that!
next you will have a mysterious cult of people who can create living beings and also fight vilish and their monster plaugers
arghhhhhhhhh, register the game, for the love of all things good and pure. Just buckle down and buy it, so you can learn the plot for yourself, instead of pestering us.

Avernum without the occasional drake would just be wrong. Think of all the awesome treasure we'd be missing out on.

EDIT: I see you did register, now that I looked at the other thread... so play the stupid thing for yourself! You'll learn that hardly any of the drakes figure into the plot at all!

Quote:
monster plaugers
This really sounds terrible. I mean, it sounds like the sort of thing that would have me clear out an area pretty darn quickly, faster than anyone ran from anything in A3.

It sounds almost as bad as GF creations wearing rouge, or someone in BoA having problems with dialouge. I suppose it must be in vouge for a rouge to speak a monolouge like a demagouge without glancing at an analouge clock.