What is Scribbane?

This was asked by many newbies, Skribbane is a Avernum drug which happens to be important for some people in this forum, as for the citizens of the A3 cities Gale, Shayder and Lorelei.

You can get a mission in Shayder to transport it, the guards near Lorelei (where you shall give it to some thief) attack you, cause you got it, then the thiefs of Lorelei transport it to Gale where it is going to be sold to you and guys behind the church. :rolleyes:wink

I don´t know the exact effecct in A3, but in E3 it gave you HP and MP above the maximum of 250/150. After a time you got addicting problems which drained your HP/MP permanently. If you want to know how it works in A3, read the post of another member.

It's a drug. It gives your party health and energy over your normal maximum, but if you use it you get hooked and if you don't keep using it for diminishing benefits you'll go into withdrawal, take damage, and experience similar bad things.

I consider skribbane moderately useful for the endgame and a bad idea for any other time.

—Alorael, who also thinks skribbane is delicious, nutritious, and all his. Prrrrecioussss.

Quote:
"I consider skribbane moderately useful for the endgame and a bad idea for any other time."
skribbane is not as bad as some people would like it to sound. Its a very effective and nice herb

I believe that as soon as you can obtain skribbane, you should take it since it is very good and gives blessing. and when you have become a good skribbane addict you can enter the city of skribbane addicts near some mountains in the eastern part. if you arent skribbane addict there will come a bad dialogue saying something about mad men talking gibberish and drooling attacks you.

Quote:
Originally written by got any skribbane? Plzz dude:
skribbane is not as bad as some people would like it to sound. Its a very effective and nice herb

I believe that as soon as you can obtain skribbane, you should take it since it is very good and gives blessing. and when you have become a good skribbane addict you can enter the city of skribbane addicts near some mountains in the eastern part. if you arent skribbane addict there will come a bad dialogue saying something about mad men talking gibberish and drooling attacks you.
I'm starting to wonder if this is some older member in disguise... or just someone with nothing useful to say.

got any skribbane? Plzz dude has posted exactly two posts so far, both about how wonderful skribbane is. Given that and the fact that the name and sig both relate to skribbane, I think got any skribbane? Plzz dude has a serious obsession with skribbane. I think one can safely say that skribbane messes up your real life, too.

Dikiyoba says skribbane messes up your real life too.

Edit: Sig change.

there is a reason why i write about how wonderfull skribbane is and that reason is mainly that it is as written above a wonder herb. Which really makes you 50% more effecktive in killing damn monster

and could ye people please stop calling it a "drug" it makes it sound very bad which it isnt. It is a simple herb the improves you in every possible way

and dikiyoba you forget to mention that my signature below also concern's this wonder HERB

• 4 months later...

I would just like to point out to all new players that this Herb. does not ruin your game or lfie in any way.

When taking scribbane you become filled with tremendous power!

You could basicly at lvl 1 take some scribbane and go straight 2 rentar!

I feel i have answered all stupid questions in here, and i dont think anyone has any objections to the fact that scribbane is good anymore,(or at least done have any objections that is true)