finally finished geneforge 5

marnick

In preparation for Mutagen I decided it was finally time to tackle Geneforge 5. After a typical early game struggle, I started loving this game. The endgame dungeons were great and the final assault ... awesome. I shouldn't have wasted so many living tools though :p If I replay (or in the remake of 5) I will remember to hoard more tools for the endgame.

I played for peace (Astoria route). Boring I know. The conclusion was great, and I even shed a tear when the Rebel lands got their name. That's how you properly bookend such a journey.

If Mutagen wasn't on the horizon, I'd be reinstalling Geneforge 1 right now.

10 hours ago, marnick said:

In preparation for Mutagen I decided it was finally time to tackle Geneforge 5. After a typical early game struggle, I started loving this game. The endgame dungeons were great and the final assault ... awesome. I shouldn't have wasted so many living tools though :p If I replay (or in the remake of 5) I will remember to hoard more tools for the endgame.

I played for peace (Astoria route). Boring I know. The conclusion was great, and I even shed a tear when the Rebel lands got their name. That's how you properly bookend such a journey.

If Mutagen wasn't on the horizon, I'd be reinstalling Geneforge 1 right now.

May I suggest you try one of my big quest mods, kind sir, if you want more GF5 content?