Sign in to follow this  
Chilung

Hall of Lamps (spoiler)

Where in the land of the dead is this place??

I'm wandering like an idiot, I just want to shut that silly centurion up permanently.

I found it, but thanks for the replies, though I'm confused by the last one (I presume you're referring to how tough he is/was/etc.)

Yes, it can be shockingly difficult if you go in too soon, especially if you find all the hidden parts. Romans get it the worst I think, but both sides can be quite challenging.

-S-

Come on people it's not that hard, I went in there before I even went to Castle Aethedoc on Normal. What I'm wondering is what happens if you choose the option to enslave the djinn? Do you get like a super power up?

Quote:
Originally written by Nightwurm:
Come on people it's not that hard, I went in there before I even went to Castle Aethedoc on Normal. What I'm wondering is what happens if you choose the option to enslave the djinn? Do you get like a super power up?
We're referring to torment mode and we did it before Goagh Nar.

If you enslave the djinn you get +1 to strength, dexterity, intelligence, and endurance but then it gets interesting.

Quote:
Who's we? Are you including the person who originally posted this thread? Anyways my character was a singleton warrior so it's a pretty hard task to go hacking around Halls of the Lamp, even on Normal.

Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:
Quote:
Originally written by Nightwurm:

If you enslave the djinn you get +1 to strength, dexterity, intelligence, and endurance but then it gets interesting.
I'm with the beta testers on this one, on torment those slimes hit way too frequently, and that lich is at the very least mildly frustrating.

Interesting, such as in "I bow down to you master before kicking you where it hurts interesting?"
wink

How do you get inside the Hall? I can't figure out how to get past the inner door telling me to test myself with the path of the grove or something like that.

Quote:
Originally written by Fractal:
You have to get the Lamp Key from "beating" Titus in the Circle Warrens, which is near Hagfen.
No, I got that key. It's the inner doors that have me confused.

Quote:
Originally written by DanielJacksonMPC:
How do you get inside the Hall? I can't figure out how to get past the inner door telling me to test myself with the path of the grove or something like that.
You have to use the spell Sever Seal next to the gate to get it open.

"Please do not discuss karma. It is against the Code of Community.

--------------------

Feel free to rate my karma. Please. I like to have an idea of what people think of me."

Then..I dunno...maybe you shouldn't ask about karma in your sig? Just a thought. Take care.

---Zelda