Geneforge 2 v1.1 Mac Universal Version Public Beta

Spidweb

We are still working on Universal versions of Geneforge 1-3 for Intel Macintoshes. The Universal version of Geneforge 2 has now been released. Thanks everyone who provided feedback!

- Jeff Vogel

Bug Found (12/28/2008) - Some of the trees have white boxes around them. This will be fixed in the release version.

Bug Found (1/26/2009) - There was a nasty bug that caused none of the Barzite faction stuff in Rising to work. If you download the current version, it will be fixed, but any games started with this beta won't be able to do much in Rising.

If you started a game with this beta, you can undo the damage by hitting Shift-D, entering "sdf 100 4 0", and pressing return.

ARG!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I played a game all the way to Rising, then after killing Stanis, I saved, and when I went back to Barzal, I got stuck in a dialogue loop. (You just say "I have killed Stanis" over and over again).

So... I started an entirely new game, played all the way up to Rising again, FORGAVE Stanis, only to find out that I was stuck in the same dialogue loop with Barzal (You just say "Ok" over and over again)

moral of the story: I hate Geneforge 2.