Sdf code for giving skills

Acky

Nebulan sees you have answered a statement different from the one Nebulan gave you.

Or do you seem to be of the impression that there are different degrees of "mastery" to something. Diki is a master and you are too?

All this time Nebulan thought Master was a solid unchanging definition.

That is all.

Originally Posted By: Nebulan
Nebulan sees you have answered a statement different from the one Nebulan gave you.

Or do you seem to be of the impression that there are different degrees of "mastery" to something. Diki is a master and you are too?

All this time Nebulan thought Master was a solid unchanging definition.
That is all.

Perhaps I did by mistake. frown Could you clear up what you mean than.

And what I meant by master is that you've played the game many many times(like I have) Gone threw the game in virually every different scenario(from Servile-missle rebal to Shock trooper/magic creations dependent Shaper) and fully understand and realize the game engines and mechanics. If anyone asked, I could give them a pretty good build for a character type(perticularly Warrior/Guardian, as that one I've been practicing the most.) I just chose not to because their are plenty of people doing so already. No point in shouting something if everyone else is doing so. See my point. I'm sure dikiyoba is probable better than me, but I still fill the "criteria" as a master in my book.

Nebulan shall reiterate,

Nebulan considers a state of mastery when you have experienced every possible outcome of a game, but also when you become fully aware of how the game works.

This is mostly directed to the [Nebulan shalln’t say that word] people that play Halo for the entire duration of the day and claim they know everything whilst simultaneously not possessing any knowledge to how computer programs work.

Basically Neb thinks if you’re a “master” you should know how a game works and thus know your original question about the skill point.

There’s nothing wrong with posting this thread, but Nebulan does not think you’re a master.

You have just given Neb an idea...

That is all.

Nebulan shall reiterate,
Nebulan considers a state of mastery when you have experienced every possible outcome of a game, but also when you become fully aware of how the game works.
This is mostly directed to the [Nebulan shalln’t say that word] people that play Halo for the entire duration of the day and claim they know everything whilst simultaneously not possessing any knowledge to how computer programs work.

Does this also mean that a master race car driver ought to be able to build a Ferrari out of spare parts? Seriously, your definition of a master is kinda nutty.

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
Does this also mean that a master race car driver ought to be able to build a Ferrari out of spare parts?

Nebulan does not recall metioning any, "If you know it you can build it" reference.
Neb did not say your a master if you can build one too, he jus said you should know how it works.

The race car driver should know what's inside the engine, Neb did not say he should know how to make another one.
Neb will say one more time the point he has made three times.

Basically Neb thinks if you're a 'master' you should know how a game works and thus know your original question about the skill point.

That is all.