shaftoes bunker

Keep reading the messages, it will sometimes appear an early warning saying "he is creating an energy light" or something like that. It will repeat 2 to 3 times and then comes the "he has made an awesome beam of energy". Hopefully you will be far from his sight (he doesn't chase you) when that happens.

I haven't defeated him yet, I am a lifecrafter with 2 Glahhks, I can't cast charm and my essence is only 6 so, searer is not a great option either, I am considering killing him with the "healme" spell... wink

In my opinion, glaahks lost a lot of their potency as a PC creation. I skipped right past them to Wingbolts.

By the way, are you plopping any extra essence into those two glaahks besides 2 intelligence? Because I've also found that quantity beats quality in this game. If not, I'd suggest dropping a few more points into intelligence for your lifecrafter.

Ok, I just killed that bad Shaper. I had to use "shieldsup" and "healmenow" a lot, but whatever.

Question 1: why didn't I get experience when killing the creations the servant minds sent? (thads, cryoras, worm and even the 2 big rhinos -can't remember the name sorry).

Question 2: in the corridor (North of Shaftoe's last stand) there is a door that does not open when I approach, is there any reason for this?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally written by Marcelo:
Question 1: why didn't I get experience when killing the creations the servant minds sent? (thads, cryoras, worm and even the 2 big rhinos -can't remember the name sorry).
Most summoned creations don't provide XP. And there were Kyshakks during that battle?!? Sheesh, I only squared off against a cryoa, thahd, and a worm.

Quote:
Question 2: in the corridor (North of Shaftoe's last stand) there is a door that does not open when I approach, is there any reason for this?
If you had helped him, this would have opened. Sadly, you did not, and thus it will not.

The room has the recipe for the artifact Legs of the Tyrant. Luckily you can make things without knowing the recipe from actual finding it in the game.

There is a glaahk canister in the Western Rise, one you can buy in Rebel Camp Aziraph, and you can learn it in Shaper Camp Gamma.

I used speed spores, but gotta admit that I took my time. After killing each one I went where they were to try the "g" key, but they leave no goodie upon dying mad

I remember the first one (in the west) summoned 2 battle betas. the one to the north, clawbugs. The one with 2 red pools made the rhinos and the last one (to the east) thads I think.

Life will better for us, rebels, now that that Shaftoe is dead.