Perfect cloak

Mimi

thank you. The result is just a cloak with 6% armor and 5 bonus to hit... I'm deceived... because it's at the end of the game and I thought to obtain a best cloak... frown

A last question please... I'm at the end of the game for the second time and I would like to finish with a dragon (I have a fyora and a wingbolt yet) The problem is that I have the essence to make it but not enough fire shaping, I have only 1 and I need 3... It needs 12 points to get 2 fire shaping in more and I have only 5 points and not possible to reach the 12 points. I have bought all the objects with fire shaping in bonus. Could you say me in what shop or place can I find an object with 2 for fire shaping ? or with what ingredients to create one ?

Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally written by Mimi:
thank you. The result is just a cloak with 6% armor and 5 bonus to hit... I'm deceived... because it's at the end of the game and I thought to obtain a best cloak... frown
You need to combine the perfected cloak with purified essence and a pure crystal shard to make the Cloak of the Shadows, which is in fact a very good cloak.

Quote:
Originally written by Hume:
A necklace +1 in Thronton, A robe +1 from the dead body of Shaper Monarchy, +2 from greaves, +2 from shapemaster's boots.
and where I can find the graves or the shapemaster's boots ?
sorry I have make a mistake in my last message, I have not "bought" the items but I have "sold" them.

Quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:
You need to combine the perfected cloak with purified essence and a pure crystal shard to make the Cloak of the Shadows, which is in fact a very good cloak.
Great !!! thank you very much

Quote:
Originally written by Mimi:
Quote:
Originally written by Hume:
A necklace +1 in Thronton, A robe +1 from the dead body of Shaper Monarchy, +2 from greaves, +2 from shapemaster's boots.
and where I can find the graves or the shapemaster's boots ?
You make 'em. Here\'s a link to a recipe list.