Is retroactive benefits for creations possible?

Kennedy

Would it be possible to make retroactive benefits for creations? For example say you make a Fyora when you only have one in fire shaping, Later your fire shaping improves. It would be nice if the bonuses gained from the increase can be retroactively applied to your creations. Having to absorb your old creations after they have gained levels to make stronger low level creations is rather bothersome

You have to calculate whether the new creation is more powerful than the one that has levelled up with you. The easiest way is to save the file and then absorb the creation and recreate it. Then you can compare the stats from the two versions. If you've gained enough shaping levels/items/creation levels then it might payoff.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, what I was hoping was that any benefits from skill gains would be applied to the creature upon increase. So if you create a Fyora when you have 1 fire skill and 1 create Fyora, then later on your skill in fire is 5 and your skill in create Fyora is 4 after it gained 12 levels I would like it to be as if the Fyora had been originaly created with the skills at those values. It is probably to late to change the code to allow this, but can it possibly be done using a script?

I said before you have to compare the old and new creations to determine which is better. In the first few areas of GF2, I was increasing by fire creation skills faster than my creations were leveling up so it paid off to replace my cryoa with a more powerful version for the same amount of essence. It doesn't always work so you have to decide based upon your individual circumstances.