Soultaken brother and sister

There is a part when i open a door and a message pop up tat says tat the air is cold or something. When i went in, theres a spirit and attacked me. It was rather strong but i killed it. Then i proceeded on deeper and saw two spirits. One is called soultaken brother and the other sister. Everytime i deal alot of damage to it, it takes some essence and heals itself. I can't seem to kill both of them. What can i do?

Do what Nalyd said. But to clear it up more...

If you get both of them, lets say, to 275HP, they will not be able to go above that.

Also, when you beat them and continue on he he...

Edit -umm. TO LONG?!? Can you not heal? Have you avoided Monarch?!? You shouldn't be complaining about "too long". If you think that is too long, check out the next surprize...he he.

Oh- wink . Now that was friendly.

The west side of Sandros Mine is an expert area to be done after you started in the second map section.

Stockpile healing items because it is hard to do as a single character. The trick with the soul twins is to stay along the north edge and move up after buffing (haste, protection, blessing, etc.) just enough to attack them. Use essence shackles to slow them down. Wrack helps to increase your damage. I found spray crystals and the like are great since you can attack both at once. Melee doesn't work as well since one will retreat.

The golem is harder to do. That one really helps to have a friend.