Khryk's Door

I couldn't find a way in there also. There were two other doors, in the breeding pits SE, Matala's NE, I couldn't find a way through either.

I thought that Kryk's door might reference something in the next Geneforge. Remember the ancient civilization in Geneforge 1? I keep waiting for them to make another appearance.

All of the doors mentioned here can be opened. The Breeding Pits door is opened by a lever hidden behind the north wall of the building. Move your cursor over the area to light it up.

Kill Matala for the key to the doors in Matala's Workshop. Note I didn't imply this is easy.

Khyryk's door lever is hidden behind a nearby pillar.

-S-

After you kill Matala for the key, you can access the chamber and there is another pillar hidden lever for the last room in that zone.

Jeff really, really, really loves to hide things behind pillars and other obstacles. I found some chests and bodies by accident moving the cursor.

Don't feel bad about missing the hidden levers. I played my first two or three beta runs through Khyryk's cave without realizing that door south of him was openable, which confused me, because the scratching sound made it clear that we were meant to be curious and try to get in there.

-S-

Ah, the pillars were good. Looks like a little trash pile on the floor behind them. Still, I was checking along the walls so I never would have got it on my own. In the breeding pits I was sure I checked there but I guess not. I should have used a lantern maybe. That is one very dark place.

This would have been the second game that I missed them as I was just about to finish up. I would have gone on thinking that Jeff put these unopenable rooms in the game just to torment me and everyone else who hates unopenable rooms. But he didn't and I regret cursing him repeatedly. For the rooms anyway.

Thanks to you guys for straightening me out and making a great game even more enjoyable.