Kristol

Well, you can disarm them yourself (although I believe you need a really high mechanical skill for that one), or try to walk through them with all the possible protections on (and hope not to get killed), or (the best way) bring several rebel technicians from the rebel camp (your mechanics skill will increase by 5 for each technician you bring) and then safely disarm the mines. I am not sure if it is possible to sneak into the building without disarming not activating the mines.

One trick with the servile technicians is to find a safe place to stash them out of harm's way. If you come through the Northern Fens, then there are rooms along the north edge that they can sit in using inactive mode. If you come from Southern Grosch, then stash them in a corner to the east or west away from the creations pouring out of the center and heading south.

It's not possible to get past the mine trigger to get to Kristol. You pretty much need at least 2 servile techs to get a chance with disarming mines.