The Hasbrow Conspiracy: An excuse of fun[G5]

Acky

This is a pointless fan fiction about nothing. These characters never existed and won't ever exist. I hope to make many more of them.

Hasbrow Academy

Chapter 1: The simpleton

Please note

1. These are made up

2. Are not recognized by spiderweb software at all.

3. Are pointless

4. This just gives me something to do.

5. These stories do not contain the secret of life

Year 2583 of the forth dynasty

Chapter 1: Perfecting the potion

"No you blasphemous nincompoop! You don't mix the Vliy root with the dry herbs! That will turn it blue!" Shaper Crugetha violently riped the ingredient from the apprentices hand. The other apprentices shuddered and continued with their duties. The rest of the class pretended not to notice. Agent Hanna(the one who almost turned the potion blue) nervously tried to ignore Teacher Cregetha's insults.

"Why do they send the most simplistic, most ignorant simpletons to this school?! Are you such a shrub that you can't even remember the simplest rules?!" Crugetha waited for a response. "DO YOU!?" Hanna managed to lift her head an inch "No, master Crugetha. I...I...just misunderstood the direct.....". Crugetha cut her off. "That's a horrible excuse. You will be placed in the detention center until you shape some ears. Now go!" Hanna wobbled out of the classroom, almost tripping over Chester(a servile that happened to be standing there, trying to clean a spilled potion) foot. Two guards are always present in a classroom in the event a creation gets the better of the student or teacher. One of them was excused to take her to the detention block. Crugetha's face became a little less red. He calmed down. "Now, who can tell me what goes into a glaa-leaf?

Any good or should I just stop and cry?

Chapter 2: "Cordial Relations"

It has been almost eight hours since Hanna was sent down because she mistaked the Vily root for the mandrake. This is her fourth time in the past month that she's been sent down to the detention block. All four times it has been the same Shaper, Crugetha. "Has he got it out for me or something? What the worm did I do to him?" Hanna thought as the hours pasted her by. She was incarcerated just before lunch and received no diner. She doubted a rogue rabid roamer could chase her out.

A small, barrel chested guard who looked as if he spent to many times staring at the sun unlocked the bar doors. He came in "You may come out". Somehow, Hanna rose herself from her quaint little corner. She staggered out of the door. She head for the stairs. Just before she could get away, the guard turned to her and, with out any trace of sympathy, said "Master Crugetha wants you to do morning exercises earlier at 3:00." Hanna gritted her teeth "Thank you". She trudged up the stairs before something else could happen to her.

She returned to her room, broken. She shared it with a Guardian named Ina. They had a cordial relation, rarely speaking to each other if it was not important. Mostly this was due to the fact that Ina was two years behind Hanna, so she had a different schedule. Part of it was due to the fact that Ina was a very quiet person by nature, and rarely socialized with anyone. She was dedicated to her studies and took them seriously. Aside from her attitude, she might of once had long black hair, but she cut most of it off to train as a Guardian. She has a massive bulk and was stronger than most of the other students. She is a light skinned battle alpha.

Hanna quickly took of her agent equipment and downed a simple sleeping dress. She hoped she would get a decent night's sleep.

Chapter 3: Late night studying

The class had disappeared into their dorms over four hours ago. It was pressing a few hours after midnight, yet Xavier was still hard at work trying to create a Fyora without the help of a teacher. He had lost count how many times he got so close, then fallter at the last moment and the creature would dissipitate. His shaper robes are dampen with dried essence and blood from the creations. He had not slept for almost fifteen hours and it was begging to show. It took a lot of effort to stop from keeling over.

Master Shavara, on the other hand, hadn't even broken a sweat. She calmly sat towards the edge of the room, perfectly still and unaffected by constant screaming from the creations. She wore a dark blue robe, the common apparel for a full shaper. Her blond hair was neatly tucked behind her head, only revealing a small portion of a lock in front of her face. She observed Xavier misshape a limb. "No, you don't let the essence go that far into form. Hold it back and then release it to the right, got it?" Xavier nodded. He reabsorbed the misshaped Fyora. Slowly, he began again.

The essence rose from his body. His pores opened up, letting the essence float out in an almost perfect unison. The essence gathered around into a clump directly in front of him, swirling around itself like a dance. Carefully, Xaiver directed the essence to take form. From the ground up, the Fyora's form began to take place. A skeleton began to appear, than veins, than blood. Flesh and bone fused together. A skin grew over it, a nearly perfect red. The Fyora began to squeal at its new found life. Just as the creation was solidifying, just as it began to live, Xavier snapped. He lost control the of the essence, letting spill in every direction of the creation. Its face cracked, its nails broke off. It wailed in woe, eager to find something to take revenge on. Before it took gaze on Xavier, Shavara rose up and destroyed the creature with a small fireball. Xaiver skunked back, defeated. "I think that's enough for tonight." Shavara said coldly. "Go to sleep. Come back after class tomorrow and we'll try again." Xaiver shot up quickly "But master I can lea...." Shavara gave him a glazed look. Xaiver relented, and trout down the corridor to his quarters.

Xaiver arrived very quietly to his room. He stepped inside, intent not to wake his roommate Jezorah. He slunk into his bed, dead as a log within minutes.

Uber: All critisim is welcome, good or bad. How am I suppose to know if I'm making an ass of myself if nobody tells me

pitchblack: Don't be a donkey

To give my fan fictions a more cooler look, I have made a site that will contain my stories. They shall be about both Geneforge and Avernum. The link for the site "Ackrovania" will be in this post and my signature, including news about such stories. I'm scraping this story because I don't know were I'm going with it and, well, now it seems kind of stupid.

Any and all questions or such should take place within the forums that I construcked in the site itself. Have fun!

http://ackrovania.webs.com/

I have no problem if you or anyone else wishes to make fan fictions about Geneforge or Avernum. Joining the site, however, gives you access to a news letter about upcoming stories before anyone else and allows you to participate on the forums. If you wish to make you own fan fictions, I would advise you google a site called freewebs and make one there. It's free, no real skill is required and plenty of room on the free package to do a lot.