But I did send the giants against Muck!

Feo Takahari

As advised, I sent the giants against Muck for Highground's reward, then killed the giant queen for Muck's reward. (Came out well--not a single denizen of Muck died.) Then I went to Thalants and got the "expel muck" quest. Now I find that Berko is unwilling to leave unless killed. Was I supposed to tell him to leave while the giants were still attacking? If so, and if I now have to kill him to get the reward, is there anyone in the game besides the potionmaker in Muck who'll make Knowledge Potions for me? Also, was this the quest that was supposed to provide a free point of Melee Weapons? (I was counting on that free point so my mage could learn to use Well-Aimed Blow without further expenditure of cash or skill points.)

You don't have to tell Berko anything. You were supposed to get the reward from both Highground and the Vahnatai after getting the giants to attack Muck but before killing the giant queen. You done screwed up, son.

I don't think there's anyone else who makes Knowledge Brews, so I guess you'll have to do without the reward from Thalants.

Originally Posted By: Thuryl

I don't think there's anyone else who makes Knowledge Brews, so I guess you'll have to do without the reward from Thalants.

1 - I have done giant diplomacy, and get reward.
2 - Then go to vahnatais - and get reward (and gates was open to melanchion's kept, but i get in this area another way)
3 - And kill giant queen - and get reward. (in addition Landsman gone from Muck and leave me treasures smile )

All in Muck still ALIVE and make me valuable brew from energetic herbs.
PS But i killed some nephilim archers coming in muck - they was spys in giants fortress. All other people in muck helped me kill it : )

: ) ) )

Originally Posted By: Ethermind
Now i am in Lyalist Lands - all towns except harkins landing very loyal to me : )

So you can get reward ever from Thalants!! : )

you can get reward from Vahnatais too if you kill whole Muck (best to be done after Dionicious has left Muck) in that case you've killed Giants before made to Thalants.