Swamp Monster and slimes near that Monster not appearing

Earth

As topic says I don't see Swamp Monster even I see that message something crawling towards me but even I wait couple moments and run around island it doesn't appear nor does those Slimes in that small island bit NW on SM's resting place after I made short visit there after running around tunnels but due MPs being low I retreated and no Slimes after that. Have I done something wrong or is game just bugging? Latest non-Highground save is when I was stealing Solberg's paper so "bit" old and I wouldn't want to go thru of Howling Depths 3rd time.

If you have the quest, and you are on top of that rise with the bones strewn around and water on three sides, then it should appear. You have to fight the slimes for a while first though. There is probably a minimum number of rounds of slimefighting that you have to get through before the monster appears. Maybe it resets if you retreat.

If you haven't got the quest from the job board, then I think the slimes and monsters don't appear. There is a message about its lair just for approaching the spot.

If you have them appear and leave the area, then they are gone permanently when you return. I did that once when I was low and didn't want to fight the unstable mass because I forgot to bring a high damaging weapon.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
If you haven't got the quest from the job board, then I think the slimes and monsters don't appear. There is a message about its lair just for approaching the spot.

If you have them appear and leave the area, then they are gone permanently when you return. I did that once when I was low and didn't want to fight the unstable mass because I forgot to bring a high damaging weapon.

I have Swamp Monster quest but I didn't visit on its resting place before I went there, only on that island bit nw where were Slimes and boat.

Yay for going 3rd time thru of Howling Lands.

Edit: No more that message about things crawling towards me so seems that I will go thru of HL 3rd time and kill Chitrachs also 3rd time. God Dmnit.