Outdoor script error

Xaiya

For some weird reason, a state in the script won't work.

The sdfs are still at 0 when you get to that spot.

Code:
beginoutdoorscript;variables;body;beginstate INIT_STATE; break; beginstate START_STATE; break;beginstate 10; if ((get_flag(20,10) > 0) && (get_flag(20,11) > 0)) {message_dialog("As you walk, two watch towers see you and light fires.","This can't be good."); set_flag(20,10,2); set_flag(20,11,2); } break; 

Code:
beginoutdoorscript; variables;body;beginstate INIT_STATE; break; beginstate START_STATE; break;beginstate 10; if ((get_flag(20,10) == 0) && (get_flag(20,11) == 0)) {message_dialog("As you walk, two watch towers see you and light fires.","This can't be good."); set_flag(20,10,2); set_flag(20,11,2); } break; 

It still doesn't work.

I think I see the problem.

The state isn't even activating.

However, the state exists, the script exists, and I have, in the outdoor details, what the script is.

This can't be right.

Edit - I'm so stupid. Apparently the game only loads the outdoor script at the beginning of the scenario or when you first enter that section. Entering a town and exiting did not cause it to reload.