Unstable Cajun

CAJUN

Boy did I ever get in a jam.I'm stuck in the prime sentinels room,and 2 of my guys are dead.

And them crazzy unstable servants are mean!

I can't kill none of them,and I can't get out either,what should I do? mad I went to go kill solbergs helper,following my instincts got me in trouble again.Help please

So, I'm assuming that you haven't killed the Prime Sentinel yet. What you need to do is keep damaging the sentinel's servants until they turn on the Prime and attack it. If the Prime damages the turned servants enough, they'll go back to attacking you. Directly attacking the Prime Sentinel isn't any good, basically (though slowing it down can help you).

If you've already defeated the Prime Sentinel, get away from the servants before they explode.

Quote:
Originally written by CAJUN:
I went to go kill solbergs helper,following my instincts got me in trouble again.Help please
Reading from this..I assume that you already killed the Prime Sentinel..@_@

As said in some other thread..don't kill Sorengard..he drops nothing of worth..and give him some slack..he's been down there for some time..@_@

Quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:
Note that how easy it is to get the servants on your side depends on your party's Nature Lore skill. If nobody has any Nature Lore, well, you're hosed.
Really? That seems a bit random. What's so natural about magically animated statues?

Also, more to the point, summoned creatures will also damage the Prime Sentinel. You may have to use some if you don't have any Nature Lore.

Except for fire resistant ones like the fire lizards (mage - minor summon) most summoned creatures die from the fire area effect of the Prime Sentinel. Time summoning them after the rain of fire since they don't fight until the round after being summoned.

Acid works a bit, but you do better with summons or turning the unstable servants.