Geneforge series

IT .

It's easier to have one place to reach all the Geneforge topics rather than having to visit three different places. The less time my computer spends loading, the happier I am. I would even prefer to have the BoA forum and the BoA editor forum combined.

Besides, Dikiyoba notices that there are lots of general Geneforge topics (like this one.) Where would this topic go if they were all separate? Where would debate over Geneforge 4 go?

This vote is quite pointless...GF4 will be a separate forum until either a new game is released or traffic dies down sufficiently after the Windows release. At which point, it will be absorbed. The same goes for the A4 forum. The reason: traffic is too slow on the individual boards to justify having multiple ones at the expense of being cluttered.

Besides, having too many forums would clutter up the forum home page.

Edit: In Dikiyoba's previous post, Dikiyoba was refering to the topics on what G4 may look like or what people would like to see in G4 before it actually comes out, not about future G4 topics after G4 comes out. Dikiyoba apologizes for the lack of clarity.