Complex Core is still red on map -GF2-

As I recall, being Awakened cleared the level as soon as I entered. If you're not Awakened, I believe you have to kill everything that moves to clear it. Maybe some serviles or golems left over wouldn't hurt, but Tuldaric must go.

... but why would turning this green mean that much to you? Sense of completion, I suppose?

Quote:
Originally written by robsavage:
Well, if your so into using the "exitzone" cheat then why haven't you tried the "clearthisarea" cheat? Think about it for a bit laugh
Is a true code? I don't found it on GameFaqs! eek

EDIT: Whoa, is a real code!

Quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:
To "clear" the zone as an enemy of Awakaned, you probably have to kill Tuldoric, or steal something (I don't remember what you are sent to do).

To "clear" the zone as a member of Awakened, you probably have to speak to Tuldoric.
I'm still neutral, with pro-Serviles options. I want to see all the sect first, but I would probably join the Awanaked.

Quote:
Originally written by Nick Ringer:
... but why would turning this green mean that much to you? Sense of completion, I suppose?
Exactly. I'm a perfectionist. smile

Well, I understand the "perfectionist" sentiment perfectly. If there's a zone uncleared, a door not opened, or a quest left undone, I'm not satisfied.

The only place Dikiyoba cheats to clear places is the mines in G1. If there's nothing left alive and no area unexplored in a mine section, why should Dikiyoba have to walk back-and-forth across it many, many times while clearing out the other mine sections?

Quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:
Originally written by robsavage:
[qb]Well, if your so into using the "exitzone" cheat then why haven't you tried the "clearthisarea" cheat? Think about it for a bit laugh Is a true code? I don't found it on GameFaqs! eek

EDIT: Whoa, is a real code!
Lol, ya. Did it help ya any? Theres loads more, but thats for you to find out laugh My favorite cheats are the "rechargeme" and "healmenow" wink