Warped Creator

Where did you get the create artila skill?

Anyway...

Ignore his creations until they attack you.

Make sure all of your characters are blessed all the time if possible.

Make sure you are around level 9.

When your main character attacks, make sure he/she uses the method that causes the most damage(like searer over firebolt if searer is of equal or higher level. Check by clicking the ? and then "see abilities").

If not all of your characters have high HP, heal whenever possible.

It is a good idea to have spent some of your creation's skill points in useful skills.

If your character is a shaper, use spells.

Have your creations/allies form a circle around your character if he/she is a shaper or has low HP.

If you do all that, you should be fine.

the create artila is available at the training grounds i think if my memory serves me right.

for the creator guy, use blessing, healing spores and hope for the best hehe. oh and try hasting alwan he does have quite a good hit on that guy. the creator is quite week to meele attacks.

Venom batons are also nice to use on the Creator, so that it keeps on taking damage while you are dealing with its worms. Searer is even better if you've got it. I'd prefer a ranged attack on it, because its melee attack is pretty strong in retaliation. Daze might be good, too, to hold the worms still while you whittle down the Creator.

That's all I can think of. This is one of the trickier battles, as it should be, so you can't afford to make many mistakes fighting it. I don't know of any miracle strategy that makes it easy, but if you keep your nerve and your wits, and manage to keep landing hits on the Creator occasionally while dealing with the worms, you'll eventually triumph. It can be done with a singleton Guardian on Torment, so it should be quite possible for your character.

Quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:
I don't know of any miracle strategy that makes it easy
Quote:
Originally written by tommy2459:
Is it possible to not fight it with high enough leadership?
I used a leadership of 10, I think, to command the Creator to die. I didn't have to fight the Creator or its creations.

My attack is to ahve Alwan go to the lower left summoning platform, and Greta to go to the lower right summoning platform.Than I have my gaurdian, and my fyora do ranged attacks on the creator.Dealing with worms as they come.Eventually I had Alwan, Greta, and my fyora ocme in for melee attacks.This kept the creator form creating while I dealt with the surviving worms.

In difficult battles always feel free to use up a few items if need be, or you will be frequently frustrated in this game. They only use 3 ap, so if unhasted you can use two, or use one then attack or cast a spell (just don't move any), and can do things that you are unable to do at your current level (kill multiple enemies at once, cure your whole party). Don't forget about armor potions if you are getting killed to quickly and when appropriate discipline wands are useful.

Also try casting blessing spells right before you encounter the enemy, not in the first few rounds of battle, and make sure you don't miss affecting a creation due to it standing around the corner from you.

Also remember sometimes if you are really stuck, see if there are any additional areas you can still go through beforehand to build strength (you may not realize this, but if you have high enough leadership you can get permission to leave the first isle provided you have seen the creator, even if you haven't killed it (go close enough to get message about seeing it, but not close enough for it to talk to and attack you)).

Daze Daze Daze.

Especially as a Shaper or Agent. Dazing takes 1 turn (and you can still use a Crystal), and gives you a further 2 or 3 turns to attack.

In that time, you can take care of the pesky summoned rogues, and whittle down the Creator.

Even in the 2x Spawner sets around the Creator area, you can do it on an Agent with Daze, Firebolt x3, repeat. It might be a bit slower, but you never, ever get hit.

Edit: I swear to god Daze is ridiculously overpowered. Nothing ever seems to resist it.

Quote:
Originally written by Walter:
(you may not realize this, but if you have high enough leadership you can get permission to leave the first isle provided you have seen the creator, even if you haven't killed it (go close enough to get message about seeing it, but not close enough for it to talk to and attack you)).
6 leadership is high enough for this to happen, perhaps you can get by with even less.