What do u want to be in Geneforge 4?

Despite your helpful manner, it is not possible to edit a poll after it has been posted.

Maybe a little more explanation could have gone into the selections ... I mean, I see three types of servile and a few obscure creations, some new to me, but Sholai isn't in there, so I have to assume that's covered by the "outsider" choice.

And there I thought that Uni-Drakon is a well-educated Drakon who is studying at a Uni[versity]. Or it might be a fearsome Unicorn-Drakon hybrid, with a Drakon's body and a Unicorn's head. smile

PS Felix, there has been an over-saturation of polls lately, so for people to take your poll seriously, you have to at least use correct spelling and put serious thought into answer options. (e.g. Warrior Servile and Guard Servile are just better trained Servies; regular townsperson would die the moment he was attacked, etc.)

I like agents and guardians next with a shaper being last of the old choices. I would really like to see what Jeff has planned for the game before making my choice for the first time through the game. Most of the poll's choices wouldn't last long enough to be any fun.

Geneforge is harder than Avernum, because unless you run a guardian or a shaper with lots of creations you can die too quickly. Even running a similar character through the same areas produces different results.