Easter Eggs

Oh, that previous thread didn't mention you noticing this about the intro screen creations. I don't think it's the same as in GF1 anyway.

One time, when I was still not through with the game, I naturally felt like playing some. I left the game open on the intro screen and went to make food for myself. That took a while, can't remember how long exactly, but when I come back there was already quite a few red burn marks around the screen.

The thing that caught my attention was the change in the text in the bottom corner. It said: Haven't the poor creatures suffered enough?

I'm pretty sure that's it, considering the randomness of the fires and the multitude of the different creations. It's pretty much impossible to try to do the same as in the first game.

Quote:
Originally written by Vicheron:
I bet that if there are easter eggs, it would have something to do with the forge, maybe a combination of the right items, perhaps pants.
No, pants are no longer the joke equipment slot they once were, as now you get real armor for that slot (think called vambraces or something like that).

Quote:
Originally written by Walter:
No, pants are no longer the joke equipment slot they once were, as now you get real armor for that slot (think called vambraces or something like that).
hmmm... just outta curiosity, which vambraces are you talking about? The best I've found are probably the gazerskin vambraces and they're just ok. I mean, they're a lot better than plain old pants, but they don't come anywhere near the artifacts. They are as good as most of the boots I've found, but I think there are better gloves, cloaks, shields and even rings you can find.
Still not what I'm looking for in leg-protection.
(and yes, I know this is a bit off topic).

This might help you out:

Gazerskin Vambraces:

Armor: +%4

+10% to stun resistance

+2 to Malee weapons

+10% to stun resistance of creations

+10 to mind effect resistance of creations

Puresteel vambraces:

armor: +%11

-5% to hit chance

+4% to stun resistance

Essence vambraces: